I don't know if you have seen this freaky movie, but we have been quoting from it all day. This morning I said to Ryan, thinking solely about the upcoming baby, "7 days". He immediately said in the creepy childish whisper from "The Ring", "You have 7 days". For the rest of the day, we kept whispering to each other, "you have 7 days".
Today was a very busy day. This morning we all went to Cannon and Brenna's last swim classes. Both made progress in their own small ways. Brenna finally jumped into the pool (with her pink tube)! Cannon started jumping in backwards, and he was floatie-less (yet heavily assisted by Ryan). I enjoyed watching both of them while soaking my feet in the hot tub, or cooling them off in the pool.
From there, we stopped by family's house to pick up a bassinet. While there, Cannon's ring and pinky fingers closed in the hinge-side of a bedroom door (pictures will come later!) His entire fingernail on his ring finger came off, even from underneath the skin, at the "root"! He was peachy the rest of the day, poor kid! We will keep you updated.
The rest of the day was focused on the Nursery, again, pictures will be coming later! We finished painting, rearranging furniture, organizing closets and clothes, and putting our bedroom back together. We got so much accomplished, and my body will be feeling it tomorrow!
Our latest baby update, is I am officially scheduled for the c-section Saturday, August 1 at 8:00am. We have to be there to check in at 6am, but I am glad I am the first of the day. We are so excited, and relieved that no matter how difficult this pregnancy has been, she has been perfectly healthy. Hooray! 6 days!
5 comments:
7days.whisper!
Yay 7 days!
you are doing so much...call me if you need help...
also...i can't wait to see the pictures from the shower! i missed you!
Is it too late to just get another dog?!?
Can't wait!
oh my goodness I would have passed out... Cannon's finger! poor little guy! Post pictures of the room so I can see what I can do to bring a little sparkle! ;)
Post a Comment