Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feeling Pretty

I know it is a vain attempt, but how it makes you feel is what is important! The fabulous toe-nail paint job distracts you from my swollen feet and kankles, right? And my freshly shaved legs (which just takes SO long and a lot of stretching) distracts you from the oversized belly residing above them, right?

I know, I know. I look miserably uncomfortable and HUGE! But I am still a girl, and I want to look my best. That is why I was so grateful to some great friends who kidnapped me for lunch and a pedicure. And a patient husband who always responds to my question "I don't look that bad, right?" by saying, "You look hot!" I know he's lying, but I still appreciate the effort. And it makes my day when someone at Church says, "I can't tell you are pregnant from behind!" It makes me laugh at how we can still be vain in the most non-attractive states! 10 more days!

3 comments:

Rachel and Todd said...

Your toenails look great! Hooray--only 10 more days. Little Brookie, here you come!

Tori Orgill said...

you are sooo funny and soooo beautiful!

Susannah said...

I love pedicures...at least when they're done. My feet are so stinking ticklish!