Friday, July 10, 2009

No, this is not deja vous. It happened again. Our air conditioner broke, yet again. However, last time, the temperatures had not broken 90 degrees. Today, the high was around 110 degrees, without humidity. It was amazingly hot in our house. So we are spending a much cooler night at Ryan's parents. Thank goodness! I don't know how people survived before air conditioning. Especially pregnant! I really think I was starting to get a little heat sick. Hopefully they will be able to fix it tomorrow, and it won't be a complete overhaul! Too expensive!

5 comments:

jeanine said...

Sorry about the air! How miserable!
I used to visit teach a lady in Norman who would always talk about how she couldn't understand how people settled here. Why didn't they just keep moving west? I agree! How could anyone survive this blasted heat without AC?

Rachel and Todd said...

I'm so sorry! No A/C, humidity, AND pregnant! That's the pits. I seriously don't know how those people did it.

Waggoner Family said...

Our AC just broke during the last 100 degree spell! We did the same thing packed everyone up including the cat and went to my parents! We had to get a brand new AC! It was pricey but SO worth it! Let us know if you need anything or a referral! :)

okbushmans said...

UPDATE: We need to completely replace our furnace, and we are waiting to get more estimates. But of course, we have to wait till Monday with most companies. Oh the fun stuff you don't want to spend money on!

Rachelle said...

crap - sorry! how are you feeling? i'm so huge i can barely stand it. lets call each other and chat soon!!!