(Picture has nothing to do with the story. Just thought she was too cute!)Brenna and Cannon had been asleep for about an hour and half. We were watching the "So You Think You Can Dance" results show, when we heard Brenna cry "Mom!" We ran in there, and she was sitting up in her bed, looking completely out of it.
Us: What's wrong Brenna?
Brenna: .....(Still looking around like she had no idea what was going on)...... I can't seem to find my underwear...
Us: What?!?
Brenna:...I can't seem to find my underwear....
Us: Here they are. (Handing her her underwear and pajama bottoms which are next to her, trying not to burst into laughter and wake Cannon up).
Brenna:...(as she's getting dressed for the second time tonight)... I'm thirsty...
Anyway, we got her a drink, and got her back in bed. We couldn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes! I don't even want to know what was going on, but she was so out of it! Too funny!
2 comments:
thanks for a good laugh!
Well, what would you do?
Post a Comment