Brenna is starting to come into her own. She is very excited about her upcoming little sister. She is making books, and pictures, and helping pick out outfits, and trying to think of ways to help out to make my life easier. Really! She has asked me to show her how to get Cannon's milk ready in the morning. Or is practicing how to unbuckle Cannon in the car. She asks if she can wash the dishes, which I did and she did a great job. I know she is almost 6 years old, but she is surprising me at how fast she is growing up! I am soooooo grateful she was my first child, because she is becoming the second mom! Let's see....almost 6 years till she can babysit. She'll be ready way before that!
1 comment:
You go, girl! You're such an awesome helper, Brenna! I'm so proud of you.
Post a Comment