My two favorite dancers on my favorite reality show didn't even make the finale!?!? I couldn't believe it! This season has been sadly disappointing from the moment I heard Wade Robson wasn't choreographing. And the icing on the cake was Will and Chelsie getting voted off. And what the crap is IV Real!? Is anyone else more clued in to what all the t-shirts and hand signs are for?
Am I a So You Think You Can Dance junkie? Am I crazy-over-the-top?
Does anyone else feel my pain!?


4 comments:
Yes I totally feel your pain Ben thought I was crazy last night when I was so mad that Chelsie got voted off. I love So You Think You Can Dance you are definatly not alone on that one.
Hi, im tanis and im addicted to sytycd!! i was shocked when will got voted off before mark but i was so happy twitch stayed. Chelsie was a fave too but i was so torn between the 3 girls cuz i loved chelsie and courtney but katee is a great dancer- i kinda wish she was off!
i think it will either be katee or twitch who wins this year.
I sure feel your pain! SYTYCD is my absolute FAVORITE to watch. I couldn't believe that they both went home! Chelsie is actually my second favorite girl. Katee comes in first for me! I have also really loved Will, Joshua, and Twitch!
love the new blog background!
Post a Comment