
Ingredients:21 lbs of trouble
1 tsp opportunitiy
2 cups of curiosity
1/2 cup of mischief
1 Tbs of speed
1 pile of mess (optional)
Preheat oven for meltdown. Beat together trouble and opportunity, until smooth. Add in curiosity. In a separate bowl, sift together mischief and speed. Combine two mixtures until 21lbs of trouble thickens. Spoon into banging pots and pans. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until they grin with delight. Typically serves 1 deliciously sweet flavorful treat that leaves you tired, but hungry for more. Works best when company is coming!
4 comments:
Awe!!!! He is just too cute!!!
My kids have all been dishwasher sitters too... lol!
Your family is beautiful! I can't believe you are a family of four!!! I once had a family of 3, now I am back to 2. I found your blog off of Kelly and Rachelle's. I was glad to see you are doing well. You can check mine out too if you'd like...just go to Kelly and Rachelle's!
I loved this! I feel this way everyday! I keep hoping it will get better...but it doesn't. Why are little boys so curious. I think we should blame it on our husbands! :)
So cute. He is just getting bigger and bigger. Just realized picked the same blog background. sorry. oh well
Post a Comment