I've got a friend, Robyn, who is amazing at making invitations, cards, scrapbooks, you name it! She even has a scrapbooking website. I usually steal ideas from her. But this time, I went solo. Went where I have never gone before. And it shows! Oh well. While we are in Utah (yes, the kids and I are going out this weekend) we are having a small birthday party for Cannon with family (he will be ONE YEARS OLD! Insane!) So I thought I would even do an invitation, a Cookie Monster invite. There are things that I'd add or change if I was going to do it again, but I really just did it with the scraps I had at home.


3 comments:
Okay that invite is ADORABLE! I love it!... and I can't believe Cannon is one!
k.. sweet.. i'm available.. the best day would probably be saturday during the day.. but anytime, really. I don t'have your number though!!! so.. you gotta call me.. or give me your number.. or text me.. anything!2079398778
I love it!! You did a fabulous job!
Post a Comment