1. Celebrating Cannon's first birthday with my family. (Especially watching him devour his Cookie Monster Cake!)
3. Sunday at my old elementary school playground, enjoying the perfect weather.
4. "Hiking" up the paved walking trail to Bridal Veil Falls in Provo Canyon. (I will post pictures from this later!)
5. Catching up with a long lost sibling and his wife, who has spent the past 2 years in Israel.
7. Visiting with friends who I haven't seen in a very long time! (Thanks Catherine, Mary, Joe and Shauna!)
8. Baby Henry! He is adorable and sweet. And his parents are pretty ok too.
9. Safari Rides with Grandpa and Grandma. (The cousins pack in this safari themed wagon and take exotic trips around the neighborhood).
10. Super Yummy home-made food! Thanks mom!
11. (And yes, I couldn't narrow it down to a Top 10) Kids asleep on the last leg of our trip. Cannon was out before take off, Brenna forced herself to stay awake until we arrived back in OKC at 11:00pm!


1 comment:
What a fun trip--good memories! I promise I'll email you the pics of the hike as soon as I find my camera.
Post a Comment