This past Saturday we went out on the local lake with some friends, and went wakeboarding and tubing. The weather was gorgeous, water was calm, and the kids were behaving! And of course, I FORGET MY CAMERA!!! (Hence the Pictureless Picture Perfect day) We each had a few runs, and little Brenna decided she wanted in on the action. Richard takes his girls (around Brenna's age) on whats called a wakesurfer. They hold onto him, while he holds on to the rope. Brenna was all for it! Shocker right!?!?
This is what wakesurfing looks like. Anyway, she did amazing! I was absolutely dumbfounded how a child who is terrified of dunking her head while swimming will be dragged behind a boat going 30MPH! And it didn't stop there! We met up with another family who was tubing, and she went on the tube with me! Is anyone else absolutely shocked? We ended the lake trip stopping by Freddys Frozen Custard and getting lunch. The day was amazing and a great out-of-the-ordinary Saturday. Thank you!!!
1 comment:
Hey, I decided I need to start stalking a few new blogs so I added yours to the list.. Sounds like such a fun day! Isn't it so crazy when your kids totally go against everything they are about?? LOL How funny.
Hope you're all doing well!!
Becky (Danette's friend/Julie's SIL)
Post a Comment