There is light at the end of the tunnel! The past 6 months have felt like we were traveling through the Seikan Tunnel in Japan. The worlds longest tunnel is about 33 miles long. Yeah, that's what its felt like. And you know when you finally come into the sun, your eyes have to adjust? My eyes are still adjusting! We have SO many things to be grateful for, so I thought I'd list my top 20:1. Unshaken faith
2. Healthy kids
3. Madly in love with hubby
4. Home in good condition (I did knock on wood when I typed that!)
5. Amazingly supportive family and friends
6. Opportunities to serve
7. A job Ryan is excited about! HOORAY!
. Upcoming family reunion
9. Clean Sheets: This has to be one of my favorite things in the world. I love climbing into bed after a long day and having freshly cleaned sheets!
9. A reliable car
10. DEBT FREE!
11. Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies: I ate half the dough....the young men atethe rest of the cookies that actually made it to the oven!
12. Clothes that fit
13. Piano and music
14. Healthy parents/grandparents
15. Technology!!! (Thank you blogger!)
18. Yummy salads
19. Playing soccer every weekend with good friends and a skilled husband
20. Somehow making it 4 months without a job, a salary income, insurance, and making it! We definitely cut a lot of corners (sold Ryan's blue-dart, didn't get birthday/anniversary presents, cut fluff in budget!) and worked our behinds off (not completely off...I have a couple more pounds to go!) We are completely flabbergasted as to how we've not only managed to stay afloat, but paid off all of our credit card debt. We paid our tithing and prayed...A LOT! And we had a lot of prayers being made on our behalf. Thank you everyone for everything! We are truly grateful!
What are you grateful for?
4 comments:
You know something! I think it's great that you wrote down what you are thankful for. I think we as people often take for granted all the wonderful things that we have. I know i have been super blessed too! I love this post!
I love the grateful posts. It's so true! Where will Ryan be working? Congratulations. Way to be so faithful. You guys are great!
we are grateful for good friends like y'all... we are VERY happy for you!!
I love this post! We need to see you guys when you come to UT--congrats to Rachel on her baby (I'm a blog stalker)--he's a cutie!
Post a Comment