Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Doesn't a mom know best?

We have spent Memorial Day and last Saturday soaking up the sun and the water at Pelican Bay. There were over a dozen "Kodak moments". At one point, Cannon was playing in the fountains that they have in the kiddie area. I ran to my bag, grabbed my camera, and hurried back to capture his pure joy in playing with the pressurized water. The only thing in my way was a 17 year old kid, who probably weighed a buck thirty, with the all-important "I'm a lifeguard" look. He stopped me before I took a picture and said that it was not allowed! A mom can't take a picture of her own kid!?!?? He explained they had had a problem a few years back of someone taking pictures without people's knowledge...you know what kind of person would do that... so they don't allow cameras. Understandably. But I will still try to sneak a pic for you, because it is so hilarious watching Cannon in the water!

1 comment:

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

You are going to get so dark that those bruises won't look so bad...you do a terrific job on this blog, thank's for sharing with us. Hug's Mom & Dad Bushman