Mess maker, Mess maker, MAKE ME A MESS!
Cannon's mobility has destroyed my tidiness. He loves playing in Brenna's room, and gets into anything in reach! And if you catch him, he just smiles at you!
And as you have also noticed, EVERYTHING goes into his mouth. EVERYTHING!
Especially if it hard and provides relief for his teething gums!
Here is Brenna's immitation of Cannon! I love the sarcasm in her face! And yes, she has bracelets on both wrists! She is my little princess!
4 comments:
oh man, wait until he crawls into the bathroom and finds the toilet. it's crazy when they crawl, your house really does end up messier! but he's SO CUTE, how could you get mad at him!
He found the toilet yesterday! We heard some splashing, and when we caught him, he started laughing. And how could we stay mad?
Welcome to my World!!! Cannon is so cute!! I love the pics. Gracie pulls things out faster than I can put them away. I clean all day long, at least it feels that way. I wish we could invent a robot to clean up after our kids. Maybe Wall-E will inspire someone to invent that.
It's all down hill from here! He is adorable. i love his cheeks!!! i just want to pick him up and squeeze him!
Post a Comment