Friday, August 27, 2010

Las Vegas!














We celebrated Cannon's birthday. We swam in the pool....wait, the pool was SOOOO cold. We swam in the not-so-hot and HUGE hot tub. We shopped. We ate. We visited my Grandma and Grandpa (highlight of the trip, although my kids were exhausted and acting it!). We played a few games. We threw paper airplanes off the balcony. We hiked around Red Rock Canyon. We danced while doing dishes. We ate. We had a great time! It was very, very challenging keeping my sanity while trying to keep my kids well-behaved in a condo with my parents and sister and family. However, the end result is great memories, so it was all worth it!

2 comments:

A and N said...

I can't believe how old Cannon is looking! You've got cute kids. I just wish we could get together sometime. I"m also jealous you got to go to Vegas. We are planning on going out for Christmas (the kids can hardly wait!)

Rachel and Todd said...

Oh, these pictures are so cute. I wish I took more, especially of the birthday party! I loved Cannon's, "Why so serious!?" It was so funny.