Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friday, Aug 6 Part Two


Friday evening, I planned a small BBQ dinner for some of my closest friends in high school. It was the perfect opportunity to meet their wives/husbands, and kids. We had good food, great conversation, and perfect weather! It was hilarious to me to have "grown up conversation" about jobs, taxes, our kids with the same people that would water balloon couples making out on BYU campus!
And again, here is another time that I wish I took more pictures! But here is a picture of Brooklyn and my friend Andrea's little girl Elle. I have known Andrea since I was 3 years old, and we lived across the street from each other until we left for college. They were nice enough to let us crash with them at our mid point, driving from Oklahoma to Utah. It is so much fun to see that our husbands get along as well as we do! Wish we lived closer!

No comments: