Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sickness

It is only September! It isn't technically cold and flu season yet. But my kids are sick. My nieces and nephews are sick. Kids in the Primary are sick. Piano students are sick. Strep throat, croup, stomach flu, colds, fevers, you name it! Brenna has had croup since Thursday, and is finally on the mend. I thought, "Finally! I won't have to wake up in the middle of the night with a sick kid who is having a hard time breathing. I can get a good nights sleep." I was only half right. Cannon woke up last night around 12:30am, screaming. I picked him up, and while walking to our living room he threw up everywhere! (Hot dog chunks and all!) Long story short, he cried and threw up until 4am, when he finally gave in to sleepiness. And he is still asleep (9:30am). Hopefully it was just a fluke, and not a bug that will follow us into today.

Who's been sick at your house?

6 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Everyone!!!!

jeanine said...

no one for the moment (knock on wood)

Camey Tucker said...

Hi Sara. Love your blog and the other one too! You write so well. Been meaning to post for some time. Hope your little ones stay well. Wish I could have seen you on Monday. Will have to catch up with you soon when the kids are better. Both of mine have been out with fever and cough. This is Hunter's first sickness so he is not enjoying it one bit!
Camey
cameytucker.com

Megan Ford said...

Tons of kids at school (work for me), three fellow teachers, and trever (husband) and I. Its been crazy, I totally agree, sickness shouldn't happen this early.

Kelly said...

So Sorry! We have all been sick out here in NV. Tim had the flu over the weekend, Gracie had the flu and a cold and I have a cold. Yucky!

It seems so much earlier than last season. Just to let you know we went private due to a creepy stalker guy, hope you got my e-mail invite.

Heather S :o) said...

I am sick right now! I have missed Monday and Tuesday of school, and I'm still all stuffed up! (I have a cold) I hope Cannon and Brenna feel better. :o)

~Heather~

P.S.It's Heather Swainston... just in case you didn't know who this was! ;o)