Thursday, September 18, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage


Ok, this was too funny. Gale, I loved your post, and thought I'd be matched up with some unattractive man. But luckily enough, there was only one: Anne Bancroft! (Just kidding "Graduate" fans). And of course I used my most attractive picture I could find. This was fun. Thanks for the good laugh!

3 comments:

Bray said...

Ok, I was so ripped off. After Lothar was some german nazi war criminal, Hayden Christiansen, and Toni Morrison. Yes that would be 3 men and one large black woman. And you get Kate Bosworth and Faith Hill.. Don't worry I am not bugged and I will try not to obsess about the fact that they think I am an ugly man.

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

cute!

Alona said...

Kate Bosworth, Katie Holmes, and Ashley Judd! You got some good ones - and I agree that you do resemble them! Lucky!