Here is my sweet Cannon. He LOVES giving kisses, always open mouth. Almost every time I get him out of his crib, he leans down and kisses me. And he loves to be held, and give hugs. I love my loving baby boy.
Poor Cannon. He loves playing in our kitchen cupboards. I constantly have tupperware and pots and pans on the floor. He has also spilled rice, canola oil, and cream of wheat. So we finally gave in and put locks on all the cupboards. He wasn't happy. (Even 2 days later, he still tries to strong-arm them open, and cries about it.)
2 comments:
Way to ruin all his fun mom and then document his torment! That is so sad but funny and cute all at the same time. He is such a cute kid.
Poor little guy! Less mess for you, though! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment