
1-800-222-1222
Anyone familiar with that number? I wasn't.
Until today.
While I unload grocery's from the car, I usually let Cannon crawl around or play at the steering wheel. He is always so excited to push buttons and stand in the drivers seat, I don't pay too much attention. Today he found his way to the Glade car freshener, pulled off the top and started sucking the oil out of the wick. He probably had it for a good 20-30 seconds before I noticed, and he reeks of Tropical Breeze.
So I jumped on the phone, and Poison Control gave me some suggestions and things to look for, and wanted me to call back in an hour. So far Cannon is acting pretty normal. He was actually upset I took his "sucker" away from him. But I feel this is just a small glimpse into my future with a little boy.
4 comments:
What an eventful morning! I became more aware that Blake would be the same way when he broke into my Ambien. However, he did have major effects. Hallucinations of worms and cats.
Oh yes, I am VERY familiar with that number. I have called Poison Control numerous times with Andrew. Actually with both the kids, but more so with Andrew. Boys are fun!!
I have called them a few times. The first time was b/c we went over to a friend's house. At the time she was on estrogen pills. She had left the bottle out and OPEN (she didn't have kids at the time so she wasn't thinking about that kind of thing). We think he took several of them. When we called poison control they told us that he would be fine... might just be a little moody!!!!! No joke. :)
Called them last week. Cade tried to inhale a bottle of vitamin C!! Oh the joys of boys!
Post a Comment