My apologies to family and friends for not being the best "return caller". I think this might be the first time in my entire life that I haven't answered every ring. I was always the child who would race to the phone, to be the first to answer. Even as an adult, I feel contractually obligated to answer whenever it rings. And even worse, we don't have caller-ID! So I am blindly opening up my home to wrong-numbers, telemarketing, and all you lovely people. (Even as I am typing, the phone rang....and of course, I answered it.) I am not screening my phone calls, I actually only have intentionally not answered one ring. (And it was Sunday afternoon when I was in between napping and wakefulness). But where do you draw the line?

2 comments:
I am so shocked and totally proud of you! As you know we never like to answer the phone at our house! Welcome to our world at least for a minute. For some reason neither Mike or I enjoy talking on the phone! I think Brenna is going to be just like you!
I have that problem too!! I feel like if someone has taken the time to call I should take the time to answer. We only have one phone in our home and its a cell. I absolutely love when Jared takes it with him to work for some reason cause then I am not a slave to that darn ringing!!!
Post a Comment