At Brenna's school, they highlight each student on their specified "Super Star Day"! Today was Brenna's (you guessed it, alphabetical order!) The kids have to bring a picture of them, and a picture of their family. Then they talk about their favorite foods, favorite activities, favorite story, eye color, hair color, etc. And when they are done, the whole class says: "You are a SUPERSTAR!" (And does the Mary Katherine Gallagher hand motions). It is really quite cute. She has been talking about this for the past week, and thankfully it lived up to her expectations!
7 comments:
Cute, I love how Brenna said, "SUPA-STA!"
Brenna you are a superstar!!
Cute idea! :)
She is so cute!
oh how funny! that cracks me up. good to know that SNL from our day is livin' on!
Sarah, you are one of the 20's who "gets it". You will be so far ahead of me when you are my age. In fact Chris and I were talking about that a few days ago. We were talking to someone in your age range and when we walked away we both said "That was weird" Why are 20's people so weird sometimes...they do a lot of posturing and try to seem as though they have it all together. I then said..."Ryan and Sarah are so real, thats why we like them".
You know, I do that every morning in front of the mirror before I head out to work. :) Brenna is surely a super star. Look who her mom is!
Post a Comment