Last night we had the missionaries over for dinner. They were supposed to arrive between 6:30-7:00pm. Around 7:30pm, and a no-show, we decided to play a prank on them. Most of this devious plan was Brenna's idea. We closed all the doors, turned off all of the lights, and...

(notice our little man sitting so BIG on Brenna's bed, he was in on it too!)
put this note on the door!
(NOT, NOT HERE. FOOD GONE)
Little does she know, her note is partially accurate. The double negative (NOT NOT) implies that we indeed are in the house!
Anyhoo, we anxiously awaited their arrival on Brenna's bed. Brenna was thoroughly enjoying that she was in on this joke. The Elders knocked, waited, and knocked again. We finally opened the door, and Brenna enthusiastically proclaimed her plot. Ryan and I love good pranks and playing jokes, so it is fun to have Brenna enjoy it as much as us!

4 comments:
good letters brenna!!!! y'all crack us up!
I love that we are under the family section of your blog! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Too cute! I can imagine Brenna's giggles and I love Cannon's little body sitting on the bed. Did the Elder's know how funny it was?
ALSO, I think if the Dickmans get to be in the "Family" section, we should get to be in the "College Friends" and the "Oklahoman Friends" sections because we were friends then, too! : ) How about a "Knew Ryan when he didn't make his own toast" section? Actually, I'm glad you have such great friends, those long-lost cousins we've never met! Wendy
That is so funny she cracks me up. What a cleaver little girl.
That's hilarious! She's a Bushman alright!
Post a Comment