No, we weren't camping.
No, we didn't have a bathroom break on a long road trip with no bathroom in sight.
No, we weren't dropped off in the middle of the Sahara Desert with nothing but a shirt on our backs like the bruiting Bear Grylls on "Man vs. Wild".

We were in our back yard. We were 30 feet from running water and a flushing toilet.
Yet, Brenna and her good friend decided to drop trou and pop a squat behind a tree in our backyard. They used dandelions to cover-up their number 2 bathroom break. They had been playing perfectly for quite some time. They were using their imaginations. Creating flower and grass salads. Acting out the Little Mermaid on our slide. Whatever gave them the idea for this adventure is beyond me!
Yes, they definitely needed a bath!
Side-note: I did NOT think I would have to deal with dookies in the backyard until Cannon was a little bit older. Who knew that girls could be as disgustingly mischevious!
11 comments:
I don't think I will let Lily hang out with her disgusting cousin anymore!! She is just going to pick up very bad habits!!
Drinking out of a real dog dish isn't a bad habit?!? Both girls are acting like dogs!
wow how embarassing for you.....My daughter would NEVER do anything like that.....wait why is Ava in the tub with Brenna? Oops.
I can't thank you enough for helping me today and look what you got out of it....a fertilized lawn. Lucky you.
Don't you love bodily functions! Kids do the craziest things and the nastiest things.
Oh no! I would never expect something like that from little girls! Too funny!
NO WAY!! Did you make them clean it up?! you're right - Short is perfect . . . it just cracks me up that Tessa is so much smaller that the other 2 kids :)
Daisha
i'm afraid that is disgusting! i can't even believe it!
You know what they say... she had to have seen that somewhere!!! Sarah? Ryan?
I can't believe there is a picture of poop on your blog!!!! That is hilarious, in a "Family Lore" kinda way . . .
that's hilarious! love the picture too! =)
That is so funny! I laughed out loud! Thanks for capturing that one for our view enjoyment!
Post a Comment