Every summer, we spend a few days at our local (mini) water-park, Pelican Bay. Brenna has never been a fan of the water, but she loves the social aspect of it. Many of our friends have had season passes, and would call frequently to go swimming with them. But we never broke down and got season passes, until this year! I am very excited! Last year, I was uncomfortably pregnant, and didn't want to beach my whale-behind in the shalow end. But this year, I don't care that I am still physically a work-in-progress, I am not spending another hot summer without a pool. And Cannon LOVES the water, and will be in absolute heaven spending the summer in a pool! What are you looking forward to with the upcoming summer?
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Hooray for Pelican Bay!
Every summer, we spend a few days at our local (mini) water-park, Pelican Bay. Brenna has never been a fan of the water, but she loves the social aspect of it. Many of our friends have had season passes, and would call frequently to go swimming with them. But we never broke down and got season passes, until this year! I am very excited! Last year, I was uncomfortably pregnant, and didn't want to beach my whale-behind in the shalow end. But this year, I don't care that I am still physically a work-in-progress, I am not spending another hot summer without a pool. And Cannon LOVES the water, and will be in absolute heaven spending the summer in a pool! What are you looking forward to with the upcoming summer?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like a blast! Hope you guys have fun!
Post a Comment