Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Looks like HAIL!

Last night before we went to bed, we could hear a huge rain storm hitting our house. We love listening to the thunder and heavy rain drops hit our roof. It soon became more violent, and we looked outside, and saw hail covering our deck.

Ryan bravely stepped outside to pick up this piece of hail.
We put it in the freezer so Brenna could see it in the morning.

6 comments:

Shanna said...

hey sara, this is random I know, but I saw your blog through Annie's. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I just wanted to say hi. you look like you are doing well. if you want too you can email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com and I can send you an invite to view my blog.

hope to hear from you soon. you look great by the way.

Shanna Thomas LeRoy

Shanna said...

also, My sisters name is Brenna... Love the name!

Kelly said...

Holy Cow!! The hail is big in Ok!! We miss you guys but not the hail or tornadoes- you have had some crazy weather lately!! Eeek!!

On another note... looks like you enjoyed those snow cones!! I too can't wait for summer!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara. I was blog stalking today and found yours! You look so cute and your kids are absolutely adorable! Your daughter looks just like you. Too cute. Let's keep in touch.

jeanine said...

We had some pretty good size hail. Rich dared me to run out in it... yeah right!

Johnson Family said...

Holy cow did it do any damage?