
There is no doubt about it, Cannon ADORES Brenna. If she walks by, his eyes follow her while he drools and
coo's. If she get close enough, he grabs her hair and pulls her in for a very slobbery kiss. She can cheer him up quicker than anyone I've seen! He loves his sister.

Yesterday she pulled her tent into the living room to play in. (Which is a daily ritual. She brings all of her toys into the living room in the morning, I get frustrated tip-toeing around the mess, make her clean all of it up-usually followed by screams and tears- before my piano lessons!) Anyhoo, she put up her tent, and I decided to put him in it with her, and he was just laughing and screaming. It was hilarious! He would look out the door at us just smiling. I'm so glad she plays with him, because he LOVES it!
1 comment:
That is just too cute. William and James are the same way. I can't believe how big Cannon is now!!!
Post a Comment