
Cannon had a horrible ear infection last week, and was put on anti-biotics. But he hasn't really acted like he has been feeling better. Fussy, whiney, won't nap easily, etc. So I brought him back in to just make sure he is making progress.

Once I sat him on the exam table, with the paper cover, he went CRAZY! He was completely entertained playing with the loud, and edible paper!

Brenna spent her time reading us a book. It is fun to see her actually point out her sight words like "the" or "said". But the kids were thoroughly enjoying themselves at the doctors. And yes, Cannon's ears were on the mend. Good news all around!!! (until I got the bill...oh well!)
1 comment:
Poor Cannon... hope he's feeling better soon. Ear infections are the WORST! Glad you had a good time at the doctor's though :)
Post a Comment