

Brooklyn has been an ideal baby. She is happy, sleeps well, cuddly yet active, just an absolute joy! She has so much personality. She already says "uh oh" and "num num" and "da da" and "ma ma". She is growing too fast, and cruising around the house in her powerful crawl. She is starting to pull herself up onto furniture. She could play for hours with plastic cups, bowls, stacking and collecting, just concentrating on moving and organizing. She LOVES her brother and sister, and starts chattering when they walk into the room, waving to them as she talks. It is humbling to realize that I could have missed out on this little girl.
When I got pregnant with her, I didn't know she would be my last. I was initially in shock, focusing on how close in age Cannon and this next baby would be. I am a planner. I don't like surprises. And this was a shocker! But once again, I was proven wrong.
1 comment:
what a fabulous suprise she was!! i love that cutie pie!
Post a Comment