If Top Chef (a show that I LOVE, by the way) awarded a chef the top honors for mimicking GREAT recipes from favorite restaurants, I might actually win! I found a website, www.recipezaar.com, where I found two recipes that I have now tried, and everyone in my family now loves. I am a HUGE fan of P.F. Changs. And I googled the Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and stumbled on this website! I tried their Lettuce Wraps recipe, and it was delicious! Tonight, I trid the Mongolian Recipe from the same website, and same result: DELICIOUS! I am so excited! And very proud that I can copy-cat professional recipies pretty closely! And I love yummy food!Sunday, June 27, 2010
Top chef? ME!
If Top Chef (a show that I LOVE, by the way) awarded a chef the top honors for mimicking GREAT recipes from favorite restaurants, I might actually win! I found a website, www.recipezaar.com, where I found two recipes that I have now tried, and everyone in my family now loves. I am a HUGE fan of P.F. Changs. And I googled the Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and stumbled on this website! I tried their Lettuce Wraps recipe, and it was delicious! Tonight, I trid the Mongolian Recipe from the same website, and same result: DELICIOUS! I am so excited! And very proud that I can copy-cat professional recipies pretty closely! And I love yummy food!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment