Ryan barely missed the river in the road! He said that it has died down since then, but it can get to flood like conditions SO fast! We have been very blessed that we are on higher ground.
I've been thinking about you guys today since I saw all the footsge on the news. Glad you guys are out of the danger zone and puddle jumping really is the best!
We were also thinking about you guys. Not knowing much about the geography of the mid-west, I find myself constantly worrying that any tornado in Oklahoma ends up in your neighborhood :). Then I remind myself that I know nothing of mid-west geography. I find relief in the single fact I do know, which is that OK is a huge state - so the chances are minimal that a tornado would end up coming down your driveway. Anyway, I heard Edmund mentioned on Fox news today and realized I had reason to worry this time. Glad to hear that you guys are all ok - and even having fun :).
3 comments:
Scary! Hope you can stay dry--at least as dry as desired! Looks like puddle time was a blast. I love warm rain storms.
I've been thinking about you guys today since I saw all the footsge on the news. Glad you guys are out of the danger zone and puddle jumping really is the best!
We were also thinking about you guys. Not knowing much about the geography of the mid-west, I find myself constantly worrying that any tornado in Oklahoma ends up in your neighborhood :). Then I remind myself that I know nothing of mid-west geography. I find relief in the single fact I do know, which is that OK is a huge state - so the chances are minimal that a tornado would end up coming down your driveway. Anyway, I heard Edmund mentioned on Fox news today and realized I had reason to worry this time. Glad to hear that you guys are all ok - and even having fun :).
Post a Comment