Sunday, June 6, 2010

Toothless!

Brenna is following in my footsteps. She is the LAST of her friends to lose her first tooth! It has been loose for a while, and finally today, SHE PULLED IT!

She was sitting on the bathroom counter, wiggling it, and we were both in there coaching her how to twist, pull, wiggle the tooth, until finally she pulled hard and it popped out!

She is VERY excited and officially feels (and looks) like a big kid! I can't believe it. It was one of those moments, you know as a parent you will not forget. We have a little box, with a tooth fairy on it, with fluffy fabric on the inside to hold her precious tooth. She wrote a note asking the tooth fairy to "Ples lev my tooth" (Please leave my tooth!) I thought that was sweet. I'm sure the tooth fairy will oblige. I love Brenna, my big girl!


1 comment:

danette said...

Good job Brenna. Marysa was not only the last one of her friends to loose a tooth but I think out of everyone in the 2nd grade. She didn't lose her first tooth until she was 7 1/2.