Today was Brenna's last day of Kindergarten. She has had a great year! Mrs. Tansel was the perfect teacher to introduce Brenna into Elementary School. It was Mrs. Tansel's last year of teaching, and John Ross Elementary will miss her! When Brenna climbed into the car after taking pictures, she got pretty emotional. Cannon asked, "What wrong, Enna?" She replied, "I'm going to miss school. And Mrs. Tansel. And my friends. And kindergarten. But mostly school." And then she continued with her tears, looking to the future, "And next year Cannon, I'm going to be in school all day and I'm going to miss you." She then leaned her head down on his car seat armrest to cry, and he began patting her head "It's ok, Enna. It's ok." It was very comical but sweet.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Graduating from Kindergarten
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for Brenna. I am always more sad on there last day of school than there first. Not because they will be home all summer, but because it means they are getting older. Caleb is going to be in 5th grade. I still can't believe that.
Post a Comment