Sunday, May 2, 2010

There's no place like home!

We have had a GREAT weekend in Austin, with Ryan's brother and fam. I will post pictures later. But when your 9 month old decides to wake up around midnight, and stay awake for hours, home sounds so desirable! When you are trying to keep your fussy baby quiet so not only your hubby who has to drive home, but the 8 other people in the house don't wake up, it can wear on you! When you have run out of pajamas for you and the baby, because she has thrown up on all of them, home sounds appealing. I am hoping it is just a bad combination of her teeth coming in, being off schedule in an unfamiliar environment, and tired from a long day. Hoping it is not an oncoming sickness that will be passed around the family. Especially since we are leaving for our cruise in 7 days! Anyway, just thought I'd pass the time with blog surfing in between my attempts at getting her back to sleep. Good night, y'all! (I am in Texas!)

1 comment:

Idaho Bushmans said...

Fun times. Just keep chanting cruise crusie and off the ship here I come.