Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brooklyn Rachel Bushman

Welcome to the Bushman family my Beautiful little girl!! Brooklyn Rachel arrived this morning at 11:14 am weighing in at 7 lbs 3 oz, and 20 inches long. Mother and Baby are both Healthy and happy!
Brenna and Cannon were excited to meet the new arrival to the Family. we all sang happy birthday toBrooklyn while Brenna and Cannon sat with their new little sister.
Sarah is excited to be done with the pregnancy andsee the results of the long 9 months.
I am tired and it is late so I will have to update more later. Happy Birthday Brooklyn!!

20 comments:

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful & this blog is so good! Love you, Mom

Brooke said...

Congrats, she is perfect! What a darling family you guys have.

Shannon said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful! Wish we lived closer so we could see her in person!

Rachel and Todd said...

I am so happy for you!! Congratulations. She's a doll baby and I can't wait to meet her and to see you again!!

Rachel and Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Congratulations Bushmans!! She is sooo beautiful!! Is she still sneezing??

Melanie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures of Brooklyn!

w said...

Congratulations Bushmans! She is beautiful :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! can't wait to see more pictures! I belive this makes 201 members of our family!

Waggoner Family said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I will call you later and see if you need anything! Love you all!

jeanine said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

Our EyreLife said...

CONGRATULATIONS! And great work! We'll look forward to more of the birth story and all when you're feeling up to it!

Big hugs!

Wendy said...

She is adorable! We're so glad everything went well! Can't wait to meet her.

Daisha said...

She's darling. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Rachel and Todd said...

P.S. Todd says it looks like Brooklyn's wearing lipstick! Man, what natural beauty she has!

Rachelle said...

she's beautiful! congrats!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! It was well worth the 9 months. Congratulations!

Johnson Family said...

She is beautiful, and so are you Sarah. Congrats.

Ashley Dickman said...

Oh my goodness... I could hold her all day long! She is just perfect! I'm glad everything went great! We love you Brooklyn!

smithsmiles said...

She is adorable! Congratulations, hope we get to see her soon!