Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fat Feet Update

As you can tell, I am slowly getting back to myself. I have had many people ask the status of my painfully swollen feet. It seems that my feet have been my health barometer. As they have gotten less and less swollen, the rest of my body was feeling better and better. As far as the post-partum/post-op healing, I have been doing surprisingly well. My doctor is amazing, and I think does the c-section and treatment in a way that you can recover quickly. And I've had almost 2 weeks of relief from my RA, but the past few days the symptoms have been coming back quickly and strongly. Most people, including Ryan and my mom, have been surprised at what I've kept up with. But what they might not take into consideration is besides the fact that although I have a huge incision, I haven't felt better in 9 months...or probably over a year and a half! The weight on my back was gone, my feet and hands were pain free, and I had a beautiful baby girl to show for it. Now, I am starting to slump back into the typical aches. I have my first post-partum appointment with my rheumatologist in about 10 days, and we'll see where we go from here, and hopefully when we get things started I'll feel the same relief. But my feet are not suffering from elephantitus anymore, and they are painted a pretty pink.

2 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

cute tootsies!!
let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you need something more,
Its already soooooo cute...
___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand