Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pretty in Pink!




I am having an unhealthy amount of fun dressing this little doll. She is a perfect size newborn. Thank you to all of our family and friends for helping us fill her dresser and closet with the most adorable outfits! And the great thing, is she doesn't argue about what I want her to wear. Brenna has developed her own opinions about what she wants to wear (although she does a great job matching and picking out her clothes!) I love it!

4 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

She is beautiful! I could hold her all day.. call me if you need a break! :) and super cute outfit! :)

Tori Orgill said...

Oh holy heck she is sooooooo stinking beautiful and I just wanna loooooooooooove on her!! Can't wait to meet her.

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Have fun with this new baby doll! We love her and you.

Anonymous said...

She is very beautiful....
The hair band she wore is sooo cute.

___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand