If you are feeling a little self conscious about your physical appearance...
or if you are having a bad day...
or if you just need a good laugh...
Feel better?
I know, I know. My feet and ankles and calves are HUGE! And what is even more sad, is this is after they had gone down! My feet have provided Ryan with some major comic relief. One night this week we were sitting on the couch, and I would flex and rotate my feet, and Ryan would almost laugh so hard he would cry. I would laugh too, but it hurts my incision! Hope you enjoy as much as Ryan has!
6 comments:
My feet never got too big while pregnant.. but afterwords they were marshmallow man material!!! I was amazed they didn't explode when I walked on them.
Poor you.... at least it's a little better, right? lol
girl....do you need me to come over and paint your piggies? Make Ryan paint them...well he might laugh too hard and end up painting your legs!!
When I first saw the picture I was like oh a picture of cannons feet. You know how 2 year old feet are short and fat. I was surprised to hear they were yours.
Haha, that's so awesome. Since I know what your feet normally look like they look SWOLLEN! But Todd says he can't really tell . . . :) Love you, Sar!
Haha, that's so awesome. Since I know what your feet normally look like they look SWOLLEN! But Todd says he can't really tell . . . :) Love you, Sar!
C'mon now, fess up! Those are really Brooklyn's feet, right?!?
Post a Comment