
After ten days of cleaning, cooking, reading children's books, doing laundry, my angel of mercy is returning home tired and hopefully well-loved! She flew in the day I returned home from the hospital, and stayed 10 days. I never had to worry about dishing sitting in the sink, or laundry piling up, or what we're having for dinner. I was given the opportunity to heal, and enjoy the baby and my two other babies. Most husbands would dread having their mother-in-laws stay this long, but I think Ryan was as sad to see her go! She definitely made our lives easier, and I would be lying if I didn't say I am very nervous picking up life from where she left off. Can I keep up? Can I give the kids the attention they need? Will my house completely crumble around me? We all know I won't let it, I'm too OCD to. But I will really miss her! Thank you mom!
2 comments:
Isn't it so nice to have your mom come after having a baby? Especially when it's your third! And it's always hard to have them leave!
10 days!...
Really she may tired.
Its wonderful sharing
___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand
Post a Comment