Monday, May 4, 2009

We're Back!


Yes, we're back and trying to recoup. We had a fabulous time together! And feel completely relaxed. No, we don't have swine flu...because we didn't step one foot in Mexico! Or one foot off the boat! Considering everything and all the circumstances, we had a great time. I will post more later.

3 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

well the ship looks fun! i was wondering if you were going to be able to go into mexico. i guess that is just an excuse to go again!

Waggoner Family said...

I am curious? You really didn't get off the ship?

okbushmans said...

Nope! We really didn't get off the ship, for the entire 5 days. I hope when I finally post the pictures, you'll see how much fun we did have, regardless of how Carnival handled everything. And the crew was awesome, those poor employees trying to keep the angry drunks who gambled too much happy the entire 5 days. Anyhoo...I promise to post more...hopefully tomorrow!