This past Friday, Brenna's school had a "Mother's Tea Party", which included a lot of singing, some careful dancing (for those of us expecting or recently new moms), a fruit salad and a cup of water.
Brenna took the singing very seriously, and concentrated on all the words and actions. She did a fabulous job!
One of my favorites, was when they sang "You are my sunshine". After the singing, the kids served the moms, who were trying to stay balanced on the short chairs. It was really sweet to see them try to serve us so carefully, and I don't think there was any spills.
Cannon spent the morning at a good friends home, playing and tearing up the place. One absolute benefit of the cruise and leaving for a week, is he has no problems when I leave him somewhere. He now says, "Buh-bye!" at the door. But it was nice to focus on Brenna, and he had fun playing!
Afterwards, I took them to Cici's Pizza. It is a yummy (and inexpensive) pizza buffet. And Cannon showed off his favorite new hobby, showing you his pre-chewed food! But now he does say "Cheese!" when you pull out the camera. It was a great day!
1 comment:
Come now, Sarah! You don't expect me to believe that you were careful dancing when 10 days ago I saw you boogy down on a rocking boat, do you? : ) Glad you had fun at Brenna's Tea.
Post a Comment