He definitely keeps me on my toes! There is never a dull moment unless he is sleeping! This one example out of an infinite amount each day that proves my point! I filled the bath tub, got Brenna in, ran to their rooms to gather their pajamas, and by the time I got back to the bathroom...
Cannon had dropped the toys he was playing with in Brenna's room, and climbed into the bath with her! Clothes and dirty diaper and all! I can't complain though. Although he is running me ragged, he is one of the happiest kids I know. The only time he gets fussy is if he is exhausted or hungry. But he has managed to figure out how to push chairs up to the kitchen cabinets and get food out himself, if I don't move fast enough for his tummy!
2 comments:
"Brenna, I don't want naked pictures." That's almost as funny as the video of little Ryan in the bathtub. Know what would have been even better? If the picture of Big Ryan standing in the toilet when he was that age were in the background!
Eric
That sounds like something Josh would do. As for the food Josh knows how to open up the fridge and I have caught him a couple of times drinking straight from the milk carton. Little boys are so much fun.
Post a Comment