Yesterday was one of those days. The day was busting at the seams with things to get done. But it was all unraveled when we realized on Wednesday night that our air conditioner had stopped working. (After a day of 90 degree weather!) I had a piano recital, my last piano recital at 7:00pm, had to make the refreshments, do laundry, go grocery shopping, make/print the programs, figure out how to get the Church building unlocked because the lady who was supposed to lost the key, do my scheduled piano lessons, and now sit at home for the repair man????!? Of all the days! Needless to say, I somehow accomplished all of those things on my list (except for laundry), our air conditioner was fixed only for around $200 (a major miracle considering our home is 25+ years old), and the piano recital was great. I slept soundly last night, and I am actually ready for another one of those days. But all of this is in preparation for one of my fabulously relaxing days on our trip. It will all be worth it.

2 comments:
Oh it'll be so worth it. I'm glad it all worked out!! Let's thank the lucky stars . . . or just the fact that you're peeeerrrfect! (And I'm not being sarcastic.)
Hurrah for Sarah...the recital was great too.
Post a Comment