

Ryan's high school, Deer Creek, has an annual Easter Egg hunt. We took Brenna, Cannon and their two cousins, Ces and Lauren. The weather was perfect, and everyone had a lot of fun! They divided the baseball field into age groups, so Cannon wasn't competing against the crazy 10 year olds! 0-2 yrs old went first. It was hilarious watching Cannon impatiently wait for the countdown, and when he could finally start, he took off! How quickly he got the concept of competition. He tried to pick up 2 eggs with one hand even! He gathered a LOT of eggs! Brenna had a good time, and I directed her to the back of the field so we could beat the crowd then work our way forward. Brilliant strategy! It worked for Cecily and Lauren also! It was a great start to the Easter weekend.
3 comments:
I don't know if it is Cecily or Lauren on the right side of Brenna, but she looks like Lily to me!
Thanks for being such great parents & aunt and uncle...you're creating important memories.
I can't believe how big your kids are! Your whole family looks great!
Post a Comment