Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THE beard



I am NOT a fan of facial hair. This is an understatement. I despise kissing lips through a prickly facial hair forest. But for some unconscionable reason, Ryan decided to prove his manliness by growing a beard. He maintained the full beard for several weeks, then trimmed to the chops-and-goatee look. And now is sporting a much more manscaped goatee. He does not like his new look either, but will not give up until the cruise. Ew.

11 comments:

Johnson Family said...

yuck! I am not a facial hair fan and it just doesn't seem to fit Bushman I hope for you it will be a short lived fad.

Tyler Bushman said...

VERY svelte!

Janna said...

i love facial hair, but Ryan is not a goatee type of guy! why does he need a beard for the cruise? i don't get it.

okbushmans said...

He just wanted to grow it out BEFORE the cruise. And who knows why. It is a deadline he thought he could make it to. 10 days! Woo-hoo!

Rachelle said...

alright all you 'facial hair haters', that's enough!! i totally dig the beard - its sexy. then again, i'm married to a guy with a beard. the goatee on the other hand is ugly. he should grow the beard back. sorry sarah! :)

Ashley Dickman said...

that is considered a beard? ... I guess it is for you Ryan! Well done! HOT!! :)

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

hum!

Susannah said...

What is that?!!!

Waggoner Family said...

I HATE facial hair too! Every year Donnie grows it out for the Motorcycle Rally he goes to. I always count down the days until the beard is gone!

Hansen Family said...

I Like the facial hair. Keep the beard Ryan! Just trim it nice you look more grown up!!! HAHA

Wendy said...

Dang Ry, you're right! Based on those pictures you do have some serious bald patches where your little boy face won't grow hair.