Sunday, February 3, 2008

:(

No fun! I have the next few days home alone, because Ryan is in Houston, to see the US Mens National Soccer team play Mexico's national team. Monday and Tuesday he is going to the practices with his soccer-nut brother, Eric, to watch the team...practice...for hours...watching them kick the ball around...for two days...hmmmm...

Sorry, I dozed off a little just thinking about it.

Wednesday, the big day, he is going to watch the US get beat by Mexico, 2-0. Yes, I said the US is going to get beat. Since he's out of the house, I can trash-talk all I want! US is going down baby! Mexico is going to fake a few fouls, get some penalty kicks, and beat us on our own turf!

Actually, being the penny-pincher that I am, I would hate for him to pay money to watch his favorite team get their cleats handed to them by the Mexicans. I hope that it is a great game, and he leaves the stadium on a high. Unlike the OU fans at their bowl game!!! Now that was what I call EMBARRASSING!

Let's see....who else can I offend?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

It's too bad you feel that way, Ryan was just braggin' about what an awesome "into soccer" wife you are! Don't worry, I won't tell. : )These guys are totally excited! Wish you were here!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Hurrah for the US of A! Hurrah for my baby boy and his cute family! Hurrah for Sarah! Hugs, Mom Bushman

Rachelle said...

so sorry he's away, if i lived closer we could hang out together! hopefully it will go by fast!