Monday, February 25, 2008

I love my life!

Lying in my bed last night, I started thinking about how amazing life is. Not just any life, but MY life. I have a loving, hilarious, generous, and really really ridiculous good-looking husband. His sense of humor rivals that of Jerry Seinfeld, Jim Carrey, Steve Carrell, or even that vietnamese guy who won "Last Comic Standing". His good looks supercedes Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and I dare say, Matt Damon. I am grateful to have the #1 husband in the world.
But, it doesn't surprise me that he chose me. My Martha-Stewart-esque culinary creativity drew in his senses, my Mother-Theresa-generosity softened his heart, and my Jessica Alba-Salma Hayek drop dead gorgeous good looks keeps him here. With our super-human amazingness, of course we have off the chart kids.
Brenna is the poster child of a kid who has it all. She has the Shirley Temple cute factor, and Macully Culkin charisma. This next year she will take the MCAT, LSAT, and the GRE to decide what her options are. Or maybe she will give in to Gulliards pleads, and accept their generous scholarship. She will be the first pre-schooler to win a Nobel Prize. But the genius genes weren't completely absorbed in Brenna's gene pool, Cannon has also been blessed.
Don't let his chubby facade fool you, Cannon will be competing in his 3rd Ironman Triathalon. Not only is he bronze, but he is brains. He is currently versed in Shakespeare and Homer. Who knows what his future brings.
Now among all of these exceptional traits, one rises to the top. Our humility. I am but a humble home-maker, trying to be a beakon of light to the dark, cold world. I hope the almost alien-perfection we attain doesn't intimidate all those who are reading this. We are down to earth, and want to relate at your level. That is why I blog, to keep myself grounded. Thank you for reading my blog to help you become a better person...like me.

6 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Were you dreaming again alot last night!!!

Heather

Rachel Freestone said...

Have you read Confessions?

Tanis said...

wow our families sound sooo alike. My unborn child is already pre accepted to harvard, yale and princeton!! :)

Rachel Freestone said...

I love your life, too. I think you four are some of the COOLEST people in the world. I can't wait to see you in . . . about 56 days!!

Ashley Dickman said...

I bet my son could beat up your son! :) You crack me up Sarah Bushman!

Shawna said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! You are AWESOME, Sarah!