Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Flea Collar

Ever open a Christmas gift, and wonder "What the heck is this?" I sure did! As I unwrapped a present from my mom, it popped open and almost nailed me in the nose! It was round, with an opening in the center. I had to call her to see what it was. To me, it looked like a flea collar. I wasn't too far off! It is a hair-cutting collar! After she explained what it was, I was still unsure.
Sure enough, I used it for Ryan's haircut, and as odd as it looks, it works! I didn't get hair all over our floor. We carefully removed the collar and dumped the clippings in the trash. I was shocked! So thanks mom!

4 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

What a face Ryan! That's great!

Kyle Peterson said...

That is a pretty cool invention. So you can cut hair? This something I definitely need to learn cause once I tried to cut Kyle's hair and I made the neck line all square so I tried to reshape it and it ended up like an upside down triangle. So where did you learn to do it? Cause if I could I would since he gets his hair cut like every 2 weeks.

jeanine said...

Oooh.. you'll have to find where she got that because i NEED it!

Alona said...

Hilarious! I would have to agree with your initial thought of the flea collar! I love it!