I FINALLY heard my favorite sound!!! A baby's laugh! Cannon has always been a pretty happy baby. He smiles easily, is very alert, and loves being talked too! (Lucky for him Brenna loves to be heard!) But we finally heard a good hearty laugh, and lucky for you, caught it on camera! And I want to apologize for my least favorite sound, Ryan belching, which can be heard at the end of this video! Enjoy!
7 comments:
THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!
I love it!!! Kaden keeps saying "again, again!"
That is so cute Cannon.
LOVE,LAUREN
i love it when babies laugh or smile. soooooooo cute!
lol to ryan.
Ahhh, the Bushman family belches! Funny. Cannon is so cute and I love baby laughs! It's the best sound in the world!
Cannon is so adorable, he sounds a lot like Brandt. Ryan you are grose, you sound like my mom! love, Cecily
That was Sarah!
Post a Comment