Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Our Little Actress

Green Eggs and Ham: Brenna: Take One-

Green Eggs and Ham: Brenna: Take Two-

Brenna loves to act! That is probably one of her most frustrating qualities. Even as a newborn, she'd pump out large, wet, tears. And has done so ever since. The pictures of the post below prove it, she was completly acting. She can go from furrowed brow to cheerleader grin in 2 seconds flat. It is amazing. I thought you'd enjoy watching our future Oscar winner.

5 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

Is there a baby somewhere in your house?! ;) She is definately the actress! That will be something fun to have! She should have won the van!

okbushmans said...

I know, poor Cannon! He has been crying like that ever since he's been teething. It's not really a cry, but a loud moan. Poor baby!

Rachel Freestone said...

I absolutely love these clips. I've probably watched them 7 times each and crack up every time. She's awesome. And her facial expressions are peerless.

Bray said...

She is a cutie pie and she cracks me up. I need to put more videos on my blog they are so fun to see.

Julie said...

How cute!

I was watching this and Alyssa came up and said... "why is Brenna on your computer Mommy?" lol!! :)