Sam! If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see. Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!
I do so like green eggs and ham! Thank you! Thank you, Sam-I-am!
man, you are such a good mom! stop showing the rest of us up. you made green eggs and ham! i'm impressed!
This is Grandma Bushman's favorite....I do not like green eggs & ham Brenna, but I loved watching Brenna sample them! Grandpa said to tell Brenna he loves Brenna when she smiles!
How fun! She is brave to eat green eggs!
so cute & creative- I might steal your idea- I'm always looking for projects for macie
Wow..can I say super mom. You are so cute to make green eggs and ham for Brenna. She seems like quite the little actress. What an adorable idea.
I love that you made the green eggs. How fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
man, you are such a good mom! stop showing the rest of us up. you made green eggs and ham! i'm impressed!
This is Grandma Bushman's favorite....I do not like green eggs & ham Brenna, but I loved watching Brenna sample them! Grandpa said to tell Brenna he loves Brenna when she smiles!
How fun! She is brave to eat green eggs!
so cute & creative- I might steal your idea- I'm always looking for projects for macie
Wow..can I say super mom. You are so cute to make green eggs and ham for Brenna. She seems like quite the little actress. What an adorable idea.
I love that you made the green eggs. How fun!
Post a Comment